There are 115 multiple-choice questions on the Michigan state licensing exam. You must answer at least 80 questions correctly (70%) in order to pass. There is a 180-minute time-limit for the exam.
Is the Michigan real estate exam hard?
Remember, the Michigan real estate exam is hard to pass and over 50% fail the first time. Not only that, but it is expensive to try again. This course has everything you need to pass the first time at a price that is unmatched. If you truly want to hurry up and pass the exam, enroll in our course right now.
Is real estate exam multiple choice?
The California real estate license exam is made up of 150 multiple-choice questions to be completed over three hours at an in-person testing center. To pass the exam, you need to score 70% or higher.
How many questions are on the Michigan real estate exam?
The salesperson exam consists of 115 questions. To pass, you must answer correctly at least 70% of the questions. The broker and associate broker exam consists of 120 questions. To pass, you must answer correctly at least 75% of the questions.
What is the pass rate for Michigan real estate exam?
Michigan Real Estate Exam Pass Rate
The top earners in the state make over six figures a year. Aceable’s real estate salesperson exam pass rate in Michigan is 75%.
Which state has the hardest real estate exam?
Colorado is regarded as the hardest state since agents need to cover 160 hours of education, pass two tests, pass a background check, and be fingerprinted. In contrast, most other states require less than 100 education hours, with the majority falling with the 40-hour requirement.
How much does an average realtor make in Michigan?
The average salary for a real estate agent in Michigan is around $46,160 per year.
How hard is it to pass the real estate exam?
Real estate exams are designed to be difficult to pass, so they can weed out people who are not going to be skilled agents. Though the pass rate varies based on the state exam, they hover around 50% across the country. This means only about half of the people who take a state licensing exam pass.
How do I pass the state portion of real estate exam?
Top 10 Tips for Passing the Real Estate Exam
- Do as many practice real estate exam questions as you can. …
- Start by only answering questions that are extremely easy. …
- Look at the answers first. …
- Do not choose an answer you have never heard of! …
- Work backwards to the correct answer. …
- Skip questions you don’t know the answer to.
How many times can you take the Michigan real estate exam?
How many times can I take the MI pre-license course final exam? You can take the final exam for the 40-hour Michigan real estate salespersons course as many times as needed until you pass.
How do I study for the Michigan real estate exam?
Passing the Michigan real estate exam
- Pick the right education provider. Your 40 hours of pre-license education should give you all the info you need to ace your exam. …
- Time your education right. …
- Read the PSI bulletin. …
- Take practice tests. …
- Know you only need a C.
Is the Michigan real estate exam online?
There is no proctoring required for your final exam. The Michigan real estate license online course includes the final exam in the last chapter in the course, which you can take at your convenience.
Is the Series 7 Hard?
Is the Series 7 Exam Difficult? Clocking in at 125 questions to be answered in three hours and 45 minutes, the Series 7 exam is considered the most difficult of all the securities licensing exams. The minimum passing score is 72, which may not seem that difficult.
What Real Estate School has the highest pass rate?
The Top 5 Best Real Estate Schools Online
- AceableAgent – 78.04% Student Pass Rate.
- The CE Shop – 72.11% Pass Rate.
- Brightwood Real Estate Education By Kaplan – 75.33% Pass Rate.
- Real Estate Express – 61.56% Pass Rate.
- Mbition – 64.04% Pass Rate.
What kind of questions are on the Michigan real estate exam?
Five of the exam topics are state-specific.
- Contracts – 17% of the Questions.
- General Principles of Agency – 13% of the Questions.
- Practice of Real Estate – 13% of the Questions.
- Financing – 10% of the Questions.
- Real Estate Calculations – 10% of the Questions.
- Property Ownership – 8% of the Questions.